A selection of reports and other publications which may be of use to organisations and individuals interested in digital inclusion
Digital Inclusion Strategy
- UK Government, Digital Strategy (March 2017)
- Scottish Government, Realising Scotland's full potential in a digital world: A Digital Strategy for Scotland (March 2017)
- Welsh Government, Digital Inclusion Strategy (April 2018)
Essential Digital Skills
- Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations, Tackling Digital Exclusion in Scotland, research commissioned in 2017 which demonstrates the impact of their Charter Fund projects over 3 years, this was linked to a Rapid Review of Evidence for Basic Digital Skills carried out by Professor David McGillivray et all, University of the West of Scotland in July 2017.
- BT, June 2014, Valuing Digital Inclusion report.
- Northern Housing Consortium, November 2014, report on the Social Case for Digital Inclusion.
- Lloyds Bank, 2017, Consumer Digital Index report which benchmarks the digital capability of Lloyds UK customers.
- Good Things Foundation, May 2017, Future Digital Inclusion - Programme Evaluation Findings, 2016-17
- Carnegie UK, October 2017, A Digital World for all? Findings from a programme of digital inclusion for vulnerable young people across the UK.
- Citizens Advice Scotland, February 2018, Disconnected: Understanding Digital Inclusion and Improving Access.
- Good Things Foundation, February 2018, Reboot UK: Social outcomes powered by digital.
- Good Things Foundation, February 2018, Reboot UK: Final Evaluation Report.
- Good Things Foundation, March 2018, Changing Behaviour around Online Transactions.
- Dot Everyone, April 2018, People, Power and Technology: The 2018 Digital Understanding Report.
- Lloyds Bank, May 2018, UK Consumer Digital Index
- Tech Partnership, May 2018, Essential Digital Skills Framework
Digital Inclusion impact
- BT, June 2014, Digital Inclusion: The Social Return on Investment, Analysis of BT Get IT Together 2011/12. The report identified that for every £1 invested in the Get IT Together programme over £3 of social value is generated to stakeholders.
- Avado Learning, 2016, 8 Step Plan to Build a Digital Culture