Here we will be sharing key learning from section three of the One Digital observational and practice based learning report. Section three of the full report is available at the bottom of the page.
The Community of Practice carried out a range of good practice activities to capture learning, these included:
- Face to face learning and virtual learning sessions
- Internal Project Leads discussions
- Larger events for wider partners interested in digital inclusion
- Informal use of Slack and email to share practice queries
- Project visits and direct discussions with digital inclusion practitioners
- Workshops and network sessions led by One Digital partners.
Section three: partnerships and engaging organisations
Learning points covered
- Interest in working in partnerships
- Positive impact of partnership working
- Engaging new partners into digital inclusion work
Read section three of the full report here.