Citizens Online are digital inclusion experts who help organisations ensure everyone can access their online services. This means people who have poor digital skills, lack of internet access or need specific support.
We have developed an award winning, unique ‘Switch’ approach to support digital transformation and tackle digital exclusion. With a depth of knowledge and experience built in over 50 communities in the U.K. since 2000, Switch uses an evidence based approach, facilitates sustainable local partnerships and supports Digital Champions at the heart of any change programme.
Based on the past success of Switch projects, further funding is enabling an additional 20 partners to work with Citizens Online to benefit from sound evidence and sustainable digital inclusion partnerships across the U.K.
Running a Switch project means organisations and communities will benefit from;
- Local partnership development through engagement activities, including facilitated workshops, digital maturity surveys at three levels within organisations and in depth interviews.
- A comprehensive baseline evidence report demonstrating the digital inclusion landscape in your area.
- Digital exclusion risk and opportunities assessment, needs / gap analysis and asset mapping; which helps you to target resources more effectively.
- A strategic action plan built on the local Baseline evidence, Citizens Online’s expert advice and good practice developed within One Digital.
- Recruitment and training of Digital Champions from within your organisation and stakeholder network; increasing the capacity to deliver basic digital skills support in your workplace and communities.
- Free access to the Digital Champions Network, an online resource including extensive training and support for your Digital Champions.
- An evaluation and monitoring framework to help you measure your digital inclusion and transformation journeys and successes.