About the Community of Practice
The role of the One Digital Community of Practice is to share learning and best practice arising from the One Digital projects to ensure that we, and our wider project collaborators, are providing high quality Digital Champion support.
What is the Community of Practice?
From its inception the One Digital programme has seen learning about how best to help people to get online as integral to the project’s development.
Learning has been linked to working with Digital Champions in different organisational settings across the UK, and the benefits of partnership working and collaboration to help people get online.
One Digital partners are involved in regular learning sets linked to the development of their Digital Champion projects. Learning set topics are jointly agreed and involve a range of project staff in looking at good practice including the challenges and solutions to building the most effective projects.
We publish learning arising from the Community of Practice in a range of ways including…
- our Knowledge Hub which shares learning & top tips useful to the development of a new/existing Digital Champion project
- our blogs which provide regular updates on progress of individual projects
- our case studies about successes and top tips from digital champions and projects
- our events which provide an opportunity for projects to share learning and best practice
- our series of observational and practice-based learning reports
We offer events and workshops on a regular basis which provide opportunities to join in with sharing learning and developing practice. Sign up for our e-bulletin to receive invitations to our event and workshops
We are always keen to publish learning arising from other digital inclusion projects – please contact us if you have learning you would like to share