Digital Inclusion Strategy
- Welsh Government, Digital Inclusion Strategy (April 2018)
- UK Government, Digital Strategy (March 2017)
- Scottish Government, Realising Scotland’s full potential in a digital world: A Digital Strategy for Scotland (March 2017)
Essential Digital Skills
- Carnegie UK Trust, Online Data Privacy from Attitudes to Action: an evidence review
- Citizens Advice Scotland, Locked Out: The Smartphone Deficit
- Centre for Ageing Better, The Digital Age: new approaches to supporting people in later life to get online
- Citizens Advice Scotland, Disconnected: Understanding Digital Inclusion and Improving Access.
- Dot Everyone, People, Power and Technology: The 2018 Digital Understanding Report.
- Good Things Foundation, Reboot UK: Social outcomes powered by digital
- Good Things Foundation, Reboot UK: Final Evaluation Report
- Good Things Foundation, Changing Behaviour around Online Transactions
- Lloyds Bank, Consumer Digital Index report which benchmarks the digital capability of Lloyds UK customers
- NHS Digital, Digital Inclusion Guide for Health and Social Care
- Tech Partnership, Essential Digital Skills Framework
- Carnegie UK, A Digital World for all? Findings from a programme of digital inclusion for vulnerable young people across the UK
- Good Things Foundation, Future Digital Inclusion – Programme Evaluation Findings, 2016-17
- Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations, Tackling Digital Exclusion in Scotland– research commissioned which demonstrates the impact of their Charter Fund projects over 3 years, this was linked to a Rapid Review of Evidence for Basic Digital Skills carried out by Professor David McGillivray et all, University of the West of Scotland in July 2017.
Digital Inclusion statistical information
- Ofcom, April 2018, Adults Media Use and Attitudes Report
- Lloyds Bank, May 2018, UK Consumer Digital Index
- Ofcom, August 2017, Internet use and attitudes: 2017 Metrics Bulletin
- UK Government, 2016, Digital Inclusion Dashboard
- Good Things Foundation, Feb 2016, Digital Inclusion Stats
Interested in looking at how data can be used in local digital inclusion projects? Take a look at our project location mapping.
Digital Inclusion impact
- BT, June 2014, Digital Inclusion: The Social Return on Investment, Analysis of BT Get IT Together 2011/12. The report identified that for every £1 invested in the Get IT Together programme over £3 of social value is generated to stakeholders.
- Avado Learning, 2016, 8 Step Plan to Build a Digital Culture
Theory of Change
- Learning Lab blog introducing Theory of Change as a concept to new learners – ‘What is this thing called ‘Theory of Change?’
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO) – Know How wiki: How to build a theory of change
- DIY Toolkit – Theory of Change templates
- To learn more about Logic Models, including how to begin developing one and key terminology see this guide from the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) – Logic Models for programme planning and evaluation
- Evaluation Support Scotland – Evaluation Support guide 1.2: Developing a Logic Model
- To view example Logic Models templates visit My Community – Logic Models and Templates
- Joseph Rowntree Foundation, April 2018, report on the links between low pay and in work poverty.